CPV Prairie Dock Solar
Livingston County, IL
Total Installed Capacity
Solar PV with Tracking
Q3, 2025 (est.)
CPV Prairie Dock Solar is a 300 MWac photovoltaic solar project located on approximately 1,600 acres near Odell in Livingston County, Illinois. CPV Prairie Dock Solar is expected to reach commercial operation by the fourth quarter of 2026.
- New tax revenue that can be used towards community causes and benefits.
- CPV Prairie Dock will create more than 200 jobs during the construction phase.
- Local businesses can benefit from increased commerce from the project and workers.
- When operational, CPV Prairie Dock Solar will deliver up to 600,000 MWh annually of local, emission-free power for households and businesses across the region.
- Adds to Illinois’s energy diversity